Another Update Question

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 1 Forum' started by Craig, Jan 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Craig

Craig Registered Member

I have been using Nod for sometime now, letting the Auto Update do its thing. But when I checked the Nod Aus website for update info I noticed that the versions are a lot higher than mine. Current version 1.51 20030124, my version 1.349 20030120. When I use update I get continuous errors, and the update rarly works. How do the version numbers relate, ie is my version of Nod that far behind. I am using XP Pro, with multiple accounts. Do I have to use an administrative account in order to update as this even fails. I was using Norton until it missed a virus hence the switch to Nod. But the norton update worked a treat. How do I now that I am fully protected udated.

2. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

I'll take a stab at it, Craig.

In the "Update" fields - have you got one of the three radio buttons selected? And specified a time-frame at which it should check?

When you click on the Control Center have you got your connection type checked in one of the boxes?

Do any of the "Proxy Server" fields need to be filled out that aren't? (IOW, do you use a proxy? Or, perhaps, your ISP?). Pete

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.