Another resident shield problem -and other question

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by roan, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roan

roan Registered Member

I am only evaluating the trial version, but I notice that the resident shield does not come on when I turn on my pc. Also, it sometimes turns itself off. Any thoughts?

Other: I won't need Spybot or Adaware anymore If I purchase this?

Thanks

2. roan

roan Registered Member

So, this question is not going to be answered? Don't see any point in buying this product if it doesn't function properly...

3. peter.ewido

peter.ewido former ewido team

So you are expecting an answer in less than 3 hours? Sorry, but some people have to sleep at least some hours a day ;)

Are you running ewido anti-spyware or the new AVG Anti-Spyware? AVG Anti-Spyware should fix the problem you are describing.

4. roan

roan Registered Member

? My second post was made 26 hours after the original, not 3 hours. I also thought it would just as likkely come from another experienced forum member.

Anyway, I am using the Ewido version. So I should just uninstall this and download the new version you named.

Ok, can you also answer my 2nd question, thanks...

5. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Given the fact your number 2 question can best be impartially answered in our other anti-malware software forum....I'll ask that you create a thread in that forum for that particular question Please. While We do allow a little flexibility in our official product specific forums....a question such as that can not be discussed nor answered properly in the ewido anti-spyware forum.

You might also consider following and\or contributing to an ongoing thread We have named Ewido VS Spybot.

Thanks,
    Bubba

Last edited: Oct 4, 2006
  6. peter.ewido

peter.ewido former ewido team

Sorry, in all that stress I didn't see that :(

7. roan

roan Registered Member

No prob. Anyway, I did download the newest version and all seems to be going very well. Thank you!

Bubba, thanks also for the heads up :)

Last edited: Oct 4, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.