Another .dll not "found"......

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by AndroJenn, Jun 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndroJenn

AndroJenn Registered Member

Just finished downloading Spyware Blaster, tried to install and, on "Finish", got error "......MSVBVM60.DLL could not be found."

Seems it's necessary to run the program; I checked my files and folders and there it was, all snug and cozy, blinking its little eyes wondering what all the fuss was about.

Anybody know why the program might not be able to find an existing file; anybody got any suggestions?

AAaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh......!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi AndroJenn,

Welcome at Wilders. :)

Almost at the bottom of the SpywareBlaster site you will find a link to the installer you need.
    Directly under:
    Common User Issues/Missing Files
    The URL is http://www.wilderssecurity.net/spywareblaster.html

Regards,

Pieter

3. DeeCee0622

DeeCee0622 Registered Member

I received the same error and had to search for the file on the web. I didn't search my hard drive for it. After I was able to install that file, the app did try to start, but then I received another error stating that an ocx file was missing. Again, I searched the WEB for that file and installed it - then everything worked just fine. I'm using an old OS (Win95), but the software is supposed to be compatible to '95? o_O

4. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi DeeCee0622,

Search the web. o_O
    The link to that OCX file was about two centimeters (give or take a few depending on how big your screen is and what resolution you're working with) under the one to MSVBVM60.DLL

The program is compatible with Windows 95. You just needed the latest versions of those files. They will come in handy for future installs.

Regards,

Pieter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.