Anonymous Guest 4.00 Pro : Free

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by StevieO-, Feb 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StevieO-

StevieO- Guest

This is new to me, do you know anything about it ? Says it does HTTPS as well. Looks like it's russian, and if it's above board it might be ok !

. . .

Anonymous Guest is the software, that gives a full spectrum of opportunities to work with proxy-servers. It allows you to be connected to the Internet and work with the remote server through a chain of SOCKS4, SOCKS5 and HTTPS proxy servers. You can test proxies on serviceability, determine their type, working speed and geographical location. Supports interaction with Internet Explorer, Opera, Outlook Express, ICQ and other popular programs.

No any limits:

Please run Anonymous Guest Professional software and select Help->Licence.
    Then copy to the "Code" field the licence key. Open key.

Dear Sirs! Anonymous Guest Professional is a freeware.

http://www.spszone.com/anguest/buy.htm

StevieO

2. betauser2

betauser2 Guest

Would really like to get Paranoids2K's view on this one.

Have you used it StevieO?

3. StevieO

StevieO Registered Member

Hi betauser2,

No i havn't tried it. If Paranoid2K or someone who understands these things more completely than i do, could try it out, that would be a great help to us.

If lives up to the claims, then it could be very good. The fact that it's free is nice, but as it also does HTTPS then that's the icing on the cake.

I hope someone can take it for a test ride soon and give us the lowdown on it.

StevieO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.