Android App

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by Clive T, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clive T

Clive T Registered Member

I haven't seen any mention here of the WSA app for mobiles, so here's a bit of feedback.

The app installed perfectly on my Samsung Galaxy and just like its Windows brother just ran quietly and without any noticeable impact. I've noticed it scanning new apps and files that are downloaded and, I must say, wouldn't know it was on the phone unless I looked for the prog's icon.

I was intrigued by the security features of this app that lock the phone if it gets lost. I must admit I was more than a little apprehensive when I tested this feature out last night. I sent the lock command by SMS from my wife's phone and bosh! almost immediately a large red message came up on mine. I was worried the phone might have bricked itself but entering the unlock code restored access immediately.

Very impressive. Well done Webroot.

2. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

3. Clive T

Clive T Registered Member

4. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Glad to hear it :thumb:

In case people here aren't aware, the "Complete" version of SecureAnywhere includes protection for 3 PCs and 3 mobile devices (iOS or Android).

Thanks for the feedback!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.