Amon Unattended..

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by evilkwan, May 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evilkwan

evilkwan Registered Member

hi how do i ENABLE AUTOMATIC STARTUP OF AMON using the resigistry?
    i need it so i can use for unattended installation..

currently my unattended of NOD32 works but it doesnt activate AMON startup..
    somone noe how i can enable it using the registry or a switch?

and if anyone know the switches to install nod32 plz post it here too.. thx..

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Are you trying to have AMON start on bootup? As in you did not tick this function while installing Nod, it is not ticked by default for installation, who knows what or where the logic is on this one, beats the hell out of me o_O Nod should be set to its maximum strength by default, and if you want to play with it and lower its protection, then that would be a choice you would make... However this is NOT the case, it is left up to the new user of Nod to fumble around the product and tick things that they are not sure what their function is...

Go to Control Centre\AMON\Setup\Security and place a tick in "Enable automatic startup of AMON"

Hope this helps...

Cheers :D

Last edited: May 21, 2004
  3. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

Are you listening Eset? Everything should be set at maximum strength as Blackspear notes by default and then if the user wants to change anything they can do after installation ...and after they get familiar with NOD32 so they understand what they are changing and why they might want to do that and what are the risks/benefits in making the change.

4. anders

anders Eset Staff Account

In the administrator version of NOD32, there's a program called NOD32 Configuration Editor. There you can specify the settings for NOD32, and save it to a file called "nod32.xml". If the installation finds that in the current folder, it will use it for the settings.

You can also use the NOD32 Remote Administrator to create custom installations.

Best regards,
    Anders

5. evilkwan

evilkwan Registered Member

where is the NOD32 REMOTE ADMINISTRATION located at?

6. anders

anders Eset Staff Account

7. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

evilkwan,

Play by the rules over here - or don't play at all. Your last post has been removed for this reason.

regards.

paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.