Alternative to Ewido

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by mcs5100, Mar 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcs5100

mcs5100 Registered Member

I have been using Ewido for a while and I am happy with it. Looking through this board, there are quite a number of negative comments on the AVG side of the product. If I decided to forgo Ewido (in future), what would be a good replacement that would do the same functions as Ewido. Thanks

2. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Comodo BoClean free:)

3. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hello mcs1500,

I've moved your thread here from the Official Ewido Support Forum. The reason for the move should be self explanatory.

Regards

4. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

SUPERAntiSpyware or A-squared have similar functionality.

5. Perman

Perman Registered Member

Hi, folks: If you are using Ewido plus w/ lifetime key, I would do the following: Switch to AVG AS plus and continue to use it. The server problem is mainly for free version. And enlist SuperAntispyware free as on demand only. If you are using Ewido free, I would keep it as well and get SAS Pro as main defenseguard. Ewido(or AVG AS) still has my high regard in anti-trojan strength. Nothing is perfect, and I would not to dump it just because some negative comments from others. Ask yourself this question: Has Ewido ever let you down? If the answer is clear to you, then your decesion on what to do next is very clear as well. Good luck.

6. the Tester

the Tester Registered Member

A-Squared or SUPERAntispyware.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.