AIMP v3.55 Build 1338 Released

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by hayc59, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hayc59

hayc59 Updates Team

AIMP v3.55 Build 1338 Released
    Whats New:
    • DSP-Manager: Added an ability to switch on/off all cross mixing settings quickly
    • Player: The "Insert after current" command in addition to current behavior, now puts track to the beginning of playback queue
    • Fixed: The "Send To" - selected template is ignored, if file doesn't have tags
    • Fixed: Plugins - Compact Disk Audio - cache is not updated in some cases
    • Fixed: Plugins - Compact Disk Audio - information about the track has incorrect encoding, if information has been received from the CDDB
    • Fixed: Player - The remove file confirmation dialog doesn't return focus to the previous window after closing
    • Fixed: Skin Engine - value of the SizeMaximal property isn't taken into account for client-aligned containers
    • Fixed: Tag Editor - ID3v2 - last value is taken into account for the "comment", "genre", "link" fields instead of first, as for the other fields
    • Fixed: Tag Editor - the autotag functions is not work correctly
    • Fixed: Audio Library - the application hangs when trying to move file via Drag-n-Drop, if target folder already contain file with same name
    • Few minor bugs were fixed

Download: AIMP v3.55
    Changelog: AIMP

2. allizomeniz

allizomeniz Registered Member

hayc59, thanks for keeping us posted on the latest updates. I keep finding more new things you can do with it. This little player has quickly become one of my favorite pieces of software.:)

3. hayc59

hayc59 Updates Team

you are very welcome and this is a great player..
    a lot of talented folks on the skins also :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.