After 3.0.657

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by lucasfrance, Jun 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lucasfrance

lucasfrance Registered Member

Many of us are facing cpu and other problems with v3.0.657 release. What next ?

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

And many others are seeing no problems at all in their everyday work with ESET software , computers , software , viruses , threats , etc ...

If you have problem contact the appropriate people , provide something to work with and you'll get help . Otherwise , simply don't spam . Very simple it is.

Greetings :thumb:

3. jhuk

jhuk Banned

:thumbd:

@ HiTech_boy, You do talk a lot of BS TBH.

How the hell is he spamming, that build is a mess, most who updated to it got issues, I got issues after X days so could be that build + a Deffinition makes it go bad.

Do not try and make out there is not a issue and it is all the End Users fault.

I waited 1 week for a fix and my PC randomly used 100% CPU on both cores throughout the day not just at startup.

I finally gave up and uninstalled it and put on the previous build and all is 100% perfect.

If you do not have anything helpfull to give us about this issue I advise you simple STFU.

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

As always, Eset will continue working out any known issues as quickly as they can. When a new build is released it will be posted in these forums.

Until then, we'll bring this thread to a close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.