Admuncher with Safespace 2.0.41.0 solved

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by osip, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. osip

osip Registered Member

After a lot of headache I finally succeeded to get Admuncher 4.72 to work properly with Safespace, here´s what I´ve done:

1. In safespace cfig ´Privacy´ : documents and settings\all users\Application Data\Ad muncher to full control.

2. Added AdMuncher to Applications safespace cfig with normal status.

3. Took down. http://www.admuncher.com/helperdll/wsock32.dll and placed the file in Safespace directory and also additionally in Opera and FF main directories.

Rebooted and finally got it to work....:rolleyes:

2. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

I'm sure the SafeSpace users here will appreciate that, thank you. I hadn't heard anything lately regarding SafeSpace, I thought they vanished. I may try them again, and I'm certainly glad it CAN work with Ad Muncher, I couldn't do with my munching cow ;)

3. aigle

aigle Registered Member

SafeSpace is great. I do like it but it needs some more tweaking in upcoming versions for smooth n fast functioning of it.

4. osip

osip Registered Member

Works absolutely great here...FF with Roboform and Opera runs fine, Safespace takes around 35-37MB of RAM on my system...With Admuncher functional I definitely think it´s an alternative to bufferzone, and free...Compare it with Sandboxie..., that´s another question...Not sure yet...

5. Someone

Someone Registered Member

Hi

I think SafeSpace has great potential but there are still quite a few bugs and it uses a lot of memory and development seems to have stopped.

6. aigle

aigle Registered Member

I agree it,s still not so smooth. However development might be ongoing as a while back they had released a newer version. We might wait n see.

7. Someone

Someone Registered Member

Hi

I thought the lastest version was a bug fix or something, and the version before that was months ago.

Yes, what else can we do?:)

8. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Where is Tidyup by the way?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.