Administrative Rights <DENIED>!!!

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Yang-Um, Dec 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yang-Um

Yang-Um Registered Member

After installing NOD32, I lost all administrative rights i.e. (No Access to):
    CTRL+ALT+DLT / MS Config / Regedit and many programs stopped functionning and I was denied ALL installations of new programs. Whats Up with this.

On the 5 page tutorial by Blackspear - https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=37509, there are warnings about losing Administrative Rights: <WARNING: enabling this option might result in deletion of Remote Adminstrative Programs such as those used by Network Administrators>.

How do I get complete protection without losing access to my own computer. Im the only one <Administrator> using my computer and I dont need to protect me from myself.

Apparently Microsoft .NET Framework was either Modified or Deleted because when I un-installed NOD & re-installed .NET Framework, everything was back to normal. I would like very much to use this program as it is hailed as one of the Best.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks!

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi Yang-Um, welcome to Wilders.

A genuine version of NOD32 will not cause this at all. What happens if you remove NOD32 from your system?

Blackspear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.