Adding more computers to license

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by Eigtball, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eigtball

Eigtball Registered Member

I have had an ESS license for almost 8 months, and NOD32 for 3 years previous. I had only one computer. Now I will have a new notebook, is there anyway to add an extra license to my current one for the other PC, or do I need to purchase a new one entirely?

Thanks,

2. Capp

Capp Registered Member

You will need to purchase a new license. This will give you a new username.

Unfortunately there isn't a way to add a new computer to an existing license :)

3. hsodaye

hsodaye Registered Member

Re: NOD doent want to sell the basic one it looks though

I am English speaking person living in Japan and want to buy NOD. Whenever I try to buy the software online it directs me to the Japanese website, of which I dont follow a single word :eek: . Resultant cant buy even single copy of NOD.
    ANYBODY listening. Please fix it before my free trial gets over :mad:
    Please sell the product....

4. Capp

Capp Registered Member

5. Eigtball

Eigtball Registered Member

BLAH. Oh well I'll remember for next time.

6. Edwin024

Edwin024 Registered Member

ESET has the most expensive software, when it comes to more than one PC. Quite a shame, really.

7. Capp

Capp Registered Member

Actually, if you purchase multiple licenses at the same time, they progressively get cheaper.

8. Edwin024

Edwin024 Registered Member

You don't want to understand or you really don't understand the situation...

Most of the other av/security software companies offer a license that is good for three PC's, at the same price. ESET should do the same. They are too expensive at the moment. And if the situation doesn't change they will be forever and loose the fight.

9. PRJUS

PRJUS Guest

While that may hold true for less than 5 clients it is in my experience very competitive when we are talking business edition.

Moreover price is just one thing - one would have to find a product that works just as well as I think the ESET prodcuts are (some AV prodcuts are even free as most people probably already know but i wouldn't trust my computer with them).

/Preben

10. shansmi

shansmi Registered Member

you just call up and ask for an increase... they will chardge you the difference and spin off a new key....That is how I did mine... bought one to play with for 1YR then after a bit of testing called in and upgraded to a 3PK....the cost really was not that much more going from 1 for 1 yr to 3 copies for 3 years.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.