activation not working very good?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by duijv023, Feb 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duijv023

duijv023 Registered Member

when registering via www.eset.com/register, not all attempts result in an e-mail with username and password. so installations cannot be completed sometimes. No, there were no spelling errors and Yes of course we use brand new codes?

hopefully, this issue can be fixed soon.

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

You should contact the distributor you purchased NOD32 from. There are no known problems with the registration page.

3. duijv023

duijv023 Registered Member

Thank you for responding. Unfortunately they told me there was something wrong with the registering servers...
    However, when the keys didn't work, the distributor gives us other keys when necessary. So, I can't (and don't need to) blame anybody after all.

4. rluijt

rluijt Registered Member

I'm having exact the same problem, the last five or six codes I used resulted in no email, nod32.nl told me there is a known problem with the servers, but as it seems there is a problem with nod32.nl, I have mailed them again regarding this problem. Is there any way we can do business with nod32.com directly?

Rene Luijt
    Luijt Computers Alkmaar.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2006
  5. Marcos

You can drop an email to support[at]nod32.com with as many registration details as possible. At least I could provide you with a temporary username and password then that you could use until the Dutch distributor remedies the problem on his side.

6. rluijt

rluijt Registered Member

Thanx for your quick reply! I already filled in the support form I will send you a PM with the supplied emailadress and the code i used.

Rene.

7. rluijt

rluijt Registered Member

I received mail from Nienke Ryan (NOD netherlands), claiming that this problem resulted from;

1. incorrect SN (e.g. capital letter instead of lower case letter)
    2. server down
    3. registration is sent - but the client mail server treats the e-mail as a junk...
    4. ISP problems...

a bit disappointing answer, my reply;

1. I copy and paste from the original nod mail (as if i'm retyping all the codes duh!?)
    2. last five times?
    3. I receive all other mail incl. spam and junk
    4. problem occurs here but also at customers business and home.

I explained her that the product is great but the activation is terrible, with the first 20 a had no problems whatsoever. :thumbd:

8. Marcos

Should you have any probs in the future, you can PM me and I can then check the relevant license in our records and eventually resend it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.