ACTION PACK (TDS3, Wormguard, and Port Explorer) just $99! (for a limited time)

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Wayne - DiamondCS, Dec 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wink

wink Registered Member

Re:ACTION PACK (TDS3, Wormguard, and Port Explorer) just $99! (for a limited tim

Been trying out TDS and Port Explorer for a few weeks and I must say it gives a nice sense of security knowing that there is a team that are visibly pro-active in providing the best service that they can with regards to their software, who could ask for more that daily security updates and a program which give you a window into the background connections your computer makes ..... order placed!

good job.

2. Tassie_Devils

Tassie_Devils Global Moderator

Re:ACTION PACK (TDS3, Wormguard, and Port Explorer) just $99! (for a limited tim

Wink. Welcome to the best AT out there, plus welcome to Wilders forums.

I *know* you will enjoy TDS and Port Explorer immensely, and like countless hundreds before you, enjoy the security one feels once TDS is up and running.

I only posted [in this thread I think, too tired to go back] recently, how it feels *naked* NOT to have TDS start up straight away before browsing the net.

Enjoy :) :)

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Welcome Wink, in the growing and always happy DCS/TDS family!
    I'm only happy because i like the products, the support, education and the inmense help i got myself over the years and so many happy operators can't be wrong, as we can see in the private and this forum here.
    Part of that happyness expressed in lots of support messages in both forums and several funscripts written in the SS3 to enjoy myself and others and trying out some possibilities with that which should not be possible in fact :p
    In the meantime system secure and learning more by the day, not in the last place the cultural exchange world wide.
    Good to have you aboard Wink, looking forward of seeing you in the private forum too, soon!

4. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Welcome ;)
    The more the merrier!
    You will find that once you have the security DCS products brings & the knowledge base that goes with it you will not like being without it. All this with unsurpassed product support by Wayne and his team.

5. wink

wink Registered Member

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

6. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

For all those who forgot: only limited time to profit of this ActionPack offer.
    Make yourself happy with even more defence and give those friends and loved ones around this ActionPack this year. That's an amazing christmas gift, no running to warehouses and stores full with impatient people, no paper wrapping just a happy email (you might like to print it out with a diskette for the keyfiles) and you're safe from infections from people around.
    Make sure to register for the DCS Private members only TDS operators holy of holiest place on the internet to even more .... what to find there ? ... see as soon you're there!
    See you soon over there!
    Run to the www.diamondcs.com.au now immediately and click the ActionPack logo, don't waste another moment reading here, just click!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.