Acronis True Image Worked Perfectly!!!!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by portes, Aug 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. portes

portes Registered Member

Hi,
    I have been a user of True Image almost since it started (I had Norton Ghost for DOS and Acronis gave me TI at a cut rate, introductory price). I then updated it throughout the years, including the update to the latest version. I had been lucky for 5+ years in not having the need to use TI for anything. Last week Words for Windows stopped working, and I could not find the reason. I confess that initially I was more inclined to unstall the entire Office 2000 suite (of which Words is part), and then install it again (which would have meant 10+ updates to the CD version, setting up again Outlook, and all preferences in Words, PP, Excell; a nightmare).

I decided to give TI 8.0 a try and I restore an incremental back up (created over one month, with one incremental file each week) from August 8th. TI did work perfectly, without absolutely any problem!!!!!!

(maybe this is not a big deal to some that successfully tried TI before, but it is to me, because I do not recall ever using any software that do not have some problems, and making my current computer configuration work have cost me 3+ months of troubleshooting time with a lot of software vendors)

Thanks Acronis.

Fdo

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello portes,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Thank you very much for your warm words. Our teams worked hard to create good software that works fine on many computers in the world.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.