Acronis True Image Not Executable

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by mmaculsay, Sep 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mmaculsay

mmaculsay Registered Member

This morning (the 9th), I downloaded your software, a rather lengthy download at the bandwidth I had vs. the file size that it turned out to have. When it completed, I tried again (found the findmyorder.com page), and re-downloaded (I have the extended download service in my purchase. My order # is 85914490.

I have tried to register the software, but the registration was rejected, and it would not accept the serial number (which I can't believe, I always triple check these). I next tried a forum, which was also rejected, until I found the need to respond to some sort of security link on an email to me.

I HAVE PAID FOR THIS SOFTWARE AND ITS EXTENDED DOWNLOAD SERVICES. I REALLY WANT THE FOLLOWING:

- The ability to fairly evaluate the software. You have a record of my order number, so you can see I'm a paying customer.

- The official URL of the page where the extended download service can be executed from.

- An executable on my machine that works and wants to install.

In years of buying over the net, this is the most absurd amount of trouble I've seen, EVER. Your software comes highly recommended, and so I'm looking forward to trying it out, but not a the cost of throwing away over $50 bucks and not receiving a working product. The are almost zero phone lines for customer service, so just finding a way to contact you folks was quite difficult.

HOW CAN WE MAKE THIS RIGHT? I HAVE A GOOD FEELING THAT ONCE IT INSTALLS, I'LL BE QUITE HAPPY WITH IT, FROM THE REVIEWS I'VE READ.

Michael Maculsay
    Claremont, CA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.