Acronis True Image Home 10.0.0.4871 and RAID0 by Board M2R32-MVP

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by urgixgax, Nov 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urgixgax

urgixgax Guest

Howdy!

Sorry for my bad english, but my language is german.

I use Acronis True Image Home 10.0.0.4871 and i have a Asus-board M2R32-MVP.
    My harddiskdrive, is a RAID0 with two diskdrives and ATI Chipset.

In Windows XP installed Acronis True Image Home 10.0.0.4871 and start this, i can see all partitions an can make backups of partitions. But if i start the PC, with Acronis True Image Home 10.0.0.4871-BootCD Acronis dont find a harddiskdrive.

Error is E000101F4

If i start the BootCD in secured programm, the programm hang on.

Pleas help me, what is the problem, with my RAID0? Before i use the new board i use a board with nVidia Chipset and RAID0 too and Acronis True Image Home 10.0.0.4871 works fine. Now i have new hardware and cant make Backups or restore.

MfG, Urgixgax.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello urgixgax,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Could you please collect the following information?

1) Create Windows System Information and Linux system information (sysinfo.txt) as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

If you do not have a floppy drive then please take a look at this previous post explaining how to save the sysinfo.txt file to USB flash drive.

2) Please also create Acronis Report in the way described below:

- Download and run Acronis Report Utility;

- Select the "Create Bootable Floppy" option;

- Insert a blank floppy disk in the A: drive and proceed with creation of the bootable floppy;

- Boot the computer from this diskette and wait for report creation process to finish;

- Collect the report file from the floppy.

If you not have a floppy drive, then please create Acronis Report under Windows as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

3) Provide the exact vendor and model of the RAID controller and hard drives you use.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

P.S. Please also note that a possible workaround is to use a BartPE-based bootable CD created using Acronis True Image plug-in for BartPE and allowing one to boot the computer into a Windows-like environment loading the appropriate drivers for any hardware devices installed in the computer at startup.

Acronis True Image plug-in for BartPE comes with the Acronis True Image installation and can be found in the
    \Program Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\BartPE folder.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

3. urgixgax

urgixgax Guest

Hallo!

Thanks i will try this.

MfG, Urgixgax.

4. urgixgax

urgixgax Guest

I use in moment not a RAID0 System. I use the harddisks separatly. Acronis TrueImage CD to boot the PC, works only in secured mode. But i have the supportfiles now form the system, without RAID0.

MfG, Urgixgax.

5. urgixgax

urgixgax Guest

Hmmm ... the support does not answer me :(

6. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Hi Urixgax

Understand there are several different flavors of the same Nvidia raid drivers. I have two different machines, both using Nvidia Raid drivers. Same files different names. They aren't cross compatible.

If acronis can get your drivers on you will be fine, elsewise you may have to go the bartpe route. That will work.

Pete

7. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello urgixgax,

Could you please let us know your Acronis request # (e.g. [Acronis #123456]) which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter? We will find out the reason for the delay. If you have not received an autoreply then please send us a Private Message containing your e-mail address.

Please also describe what happen if you try to boot the full version when using Acronis True Image Bootable CD.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

8. urgixgax

urgixgax Guest

Hello!
    Sorry, for my bad english, my language is german only.

I have not received an autoreply and send you a Private Message.

MfG, Urgixgax.

9. foghorne

foghorne Registered Member

You may wish to check your Spam trap, some are very keen on catching the support autoreplies.

F.

10. urgixgax

urgixgax Guest

Howdy!

Thanks for your help but now i have a new board (MSI K9N Diamaond) and Acronis TrueImage works fine :D .

MfG, Urgixgax.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.