Acronis True Image 9.2277

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by brianste, Oct 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brianste

brianste Registered Member

When will Acronis have a fully functional program update for True Image 9.
    The file backup function does not report the Description of the file saved in either before Recovery and before Plug In are we expected to keep a separate file with dates, times and decriptions. I would have thought this would have been sorted way before build 2277 being loaded to the Acronis update site. I am more surprised that a software program with so many bugs could be marketed without in house trials first.

2. brownee70

brownee70 Registered Member

With build 2277 I can't even make a backup (crashes about 1/3 of the way through). This version was supposed to have fixed the differential backup problem but I can't test that. This software should never have been sold like this. I don't intend to be a beta tester when I am paying. Acronis doesn't seem to understand that reliability of their software is the most important feature (that's what backup programs are for) and its importance is only second to the operating system itself. I have given up on TI and purchased Dantz Retrospect which is expensive but it works flawlessly and has all the features a person could want. Goodbye, TI

Jim Brown

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2005
  3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Jim and brianste,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

If you have any problems please provide us with detailed description of it. We will certainly resolve all the problems and the fix will be implemented in the next build. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.