Acronis True Image 9.0 Build 2337

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Marauder, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marauder

Marauder Registered Member

Is build 2337 fine ? I know early builds of v9 were buggy.
    Yeah also which one do I need for raid 0 useing NF4

2. jcyr

jcyr Guest

I'm still having problems with Acronis TrueLemon 9. After 3 months of trying updates, the latest build still fails with my wireless mouse!

3. Ramboxman

Ramboxman Guest

Save your money... My wireless mouse still not working as well. After being promise next build next build next build get my point. Waiting for a build that works... I feel this company needs to offer this for free to beta tester instead of selling it in a beta version with bugs. This is going to hurt them in the end. The need to get some tester from this forum who are willing to set this straight.
    Just my opion. I think there is a posiblity for an awesome product just stupid little build errors. Like not being able to install over a previous version. Come on! You could do better than that.

4. Ozmaniac

Ozmaniac Registered Member

Most people find that 2337 (and 2323 before it) are fine. It installs OK over 2323 but not earlier versions and there are still a couple of fairly obscure bugs, but it images and restores whatever is required for the majority of users. See Menorcaman's excellent thread for details.:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.