Acronis TI echo server does not load in Vista PE

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by manjiri, Jun 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manjiri

manjiri Registered Member

Hi ,
    I have downloaded Acronis True Image Echo Server With or Without Universal Restore WinBuilder VistaPE Script from http://www.mechrest.com/plugins/index.html.
    I have followed step by step instructions from Mudcrab website about creating Vista PE CD with Acronis plugin .

However when I boot Vista PE CD it boots fine but does not load Acronis True Image.
    I get following in the winbuilder log file
    FileCopy - Failed to copy [C:\WinBuilder074\Projects\VistaPE\App\xTrueImageEchoS\TrueImage_starter.exe] to: [C:\WinBuilder074\Target\VistaPE\Program Files\TrueImageEchoS]

Please help. I am running latest build i.e build 8076

2. mustang

mustang Developer

Thanks for posting the error. I've uploaded the fix.

To correct your copy just make the following two changes to xTrueImageEchoS.script:

1. In the [Variables] section change this line:

%ProgramExe%=TrueImage_starter.exe

to

%ProgramExe%=TrueImage.exe

2. In the [CopyFiles] section delete the following line:

FileCopy,"%ScriptDir%\TrueImage_starter.exe","%TargetDir%\%DestDir%"

3. manjiri

manjiri Registered Member

Thanks Mustang . The fixed you suggested worked. Acronis plugin loads now. However I am still having problem with drivers.
    I used AddDrivers script to add drivers downloaed from dell website for Broadcom Netextreme II ethernet adaptor. I did not get any errors in winbulider log.
    When I booted through Vista PE CD and tried to add static ip address and dns using NETSH , it added but I can not map the drive.
    I also went to start> netwok > secit or something and see my Broadcom netextreme card listed and tried to add static IP but when I hit apply I get error “ Error BART PE PNP “
    When I run wpeinit.exe I get wpeinit.exe failed to start : wdi.dll was not found

Any idea ? I am going to try Broadcom website for drivers now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.