Acronis TI and Logitech QuickCam Conflict

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by anettis, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aratak

Aratak Registered Member

Hello. I still have not received any information about how to resolve this problem.

If I uninstall the logitech quickcam software, acronis works just fine.

However, I can't keep uninstalling the quickcam software every time I need to run a backup.

Please advise when someone will contact me regarding this issue.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Aratak,

We are sorry for the delay. I have requested your case to be expedited and you should receive a reply shortly.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

3. Aratak

Aratak Registered Member

Thank you Marat. They instructed me to uninstall TI Home 10 and install the trial version of TI Home 11 to see if the problem / conflict with Logitech QuickCam still existed.

I was able to run a full on-demand and a full wizard (scheduled) backup using TI Home 11 Trial while the Logitech QuickCam software was installed.

Conclusion: TI Home 11 fixes the problem.

The tech support person offered me a free upgrade to TI Home 11. So I will take advantage of that.

Thank you for your time and effort in resolving my issue, I appreciate it.

4. Acronis Support

Hello Aratak,

We are sorry for delayed response.

We are glad to hear that your issue has been solved and you can use Acronis True Image successfully.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

5. anettis

anettis Registered Member

Acronis support has completely dropped the ball

Acronis support has completely dropped the ball on this issue. It has been about 20 days since I have heard from them. I thought their website claimed 2 day email support. They requested that I produce and send them a large dump file. It gets rejected by their email server (too large) and when I attempt to FTP the file I get errors trying to log into their FTP. Could someone from Acronis support please look into this?!?!

[Acronis #1541482] Acronis TI and Logitech QuickCam Conflict

Tony

6. Acronis Support

Hello anettis,

We are sorry for delayed response.

Could you please clarify if you received the two latest e-mails from Nikolay on 11th and 16th? If not, please check your Private Messages, I've sent you a copy of those e-mails.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.