Acronis TI 9.1 Workstation - Backup/Restore to Iomega 1TB Storcenter

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by SuBDivisions, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuBDivisions

SuBDivisions Registered Member

I just purchased a 1TB Iomega NAS StorCenter, for the sole purpose of saving all of my companies acronis images to the 1TB (460 Gig in Raid 0+1) device. But am having a few issues..

1) When using the Acronis Backup Up Management Console, I set the default location to the iomega device (it is mapped say as a W Drive in Win2k3 Server).. When the remote PC goes to run the backup it errors out. When i look at the description, the path is completely whacked out...

Now i selected the Acronis Personal Backup Location (which worked fine on this machine with an external 250 gig hard drive as the X Drive) with the unc name of like bsp:\\personalbackup.xxxxx.com\etc... but now it has THIS in it?!?! bsp:\\personalbackup.xxxx.com//iomegastore/acronis << which you Cant Do....

So that is problem one...

2) Now i am running a backup to the storcenter over the network, running remotley using the management console but manually seceted thru the network the path and such and its runnin SLOW (1 hour 30 mins to backup about 20 gig).. Where on the External USB Drive, it took about 21 Mins.

Anyone have any insights? I have real the posts about similar and most were just left hanging out....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.