Acronis Tech Support Won't Respond ...

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Bill945, Sep 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Death

Death Registered Member

You seem to be the only ones making, or stirring up trouble...

Well, anyway, you win! Happy?

I hope, 'cause I won't be trolled anymore by you...

Over and out on this one...

2. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Death

Which previous post, you have made 24.

Some for help, most knocking.

It seem you should learn about your systems Bios, Hardware and Software settings, how to use them.

TheQuest :cool:

3. Death

Death Registered Member

I really was done with this, but after reading your presumptions, I do have to reply:

I "do" computers since 1978, have been "playing' with everything out there, wrote OS's for banking systems and languages for user like you, so they can call themselves programmers. I wrote in C before it became a fad and dealt with real UNIX systems before Linux was even a word. PCs I had from every manufacturer and every model. If there's anything that could be done on my end, it was done. The problem lies fair and square with TrueImage. The other software I dl'ed and spoke about works like a dream, that should even give a guy like you an idea...

Ok, rant over...

Now quit bugging me and making unsupportable assumptions about your clients.

4. TheQuest

Death

Good to see you have been do computers for 26 years.

I myself do not do any programming.

I have not had any pre build system.

I have always built my own.

Unsupportable assumptions is correct in what you say.

I have no clients, I have no connection with Acronis any more then by being a member of Wilders Sercurity Forums in the same way as you do.

If you was to do a search you would see I have been a member here at Wilders long before Acronis had a Support Forum on Wilders Sercurity Forums.

5. al92lt1

al92lt1 Registered Member

Then why not have an IMAGING FORUM , just for imaging software applications, in stead of this ACRONIS stroke fest? Then the members could exchange experiences and make suggestions without fear of censorship if they say anything ACRONIS, or have their post buried in the general software forum.

6. TheQuest

Hi, al92lt1

You should ask Paul Wilders or the Mods.

But first you should ask yourself why Wilders should support an Imaging Forum for other Vendors Software?

You can always go to the other Vendors Software Imaging Forums for their support, if you can find them and if you can not you must ask yourself why they can not be found.

Take Care,

7. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

al92lt1,

That is the very point we've been trying to make. This is 'not' a general Imaging software forum. It is specifically the 'Acronis True Image' forum section. Just look at the name on this one forum section. That's why we don't want discussions in this section about other backup or imaging products.

There are however several threads about other imaging products over in our Software & Services forum section. If at some point there is a large enough volume of such threads (about other imaging software) over in Software & Services, then that would certainly justify creating a new 'other imaging products' forum section. (That's how new sections get created - when the volume is high enough.)

By comparison, there is a NOD32 anti-virus forum section here (above). In that section we discuss only NOD32, not competing AV products. But, there is also an other anti-virus software section here, where any other AV products can be discussed.

Same holds true for the TDS-3 anti-trojan section versus the 'other anti-trojan software' section, and the LnS firewall section versus the 'other firewalls' section.

The same guidelines apply to all the dedicated forum sections. On-topic discussions include support related posts about the specific product who's name is on that one forum section. Off-topic remarks are any posts about competing products.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.