Acronis Support - True Image Home v11

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by coyote400, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coyote400

coyote400 Registered Member

Just want to go on record to say that, though I had some problems with True Image Home v11, Acronis support was very helpful and persistent, and was ultimately able to resolve the problem. I almost gave up on them, but they did not give up on me.

2. shieber

shieber Registered Member

Well we knew they didn't give up on someone. Didn't know it was you. ;-)

3. DwnNdrty

DwnNdrty Registered Member

Ouch! Right where it hurts! :D :D

4. oldaussiedog

oldaussiedog Registered Member

Wish I could say the same thing, I'm still waiting on an issue for which support was first requested on 29th August, 2 days after I purchased a v11 uodate. It is the worst support experience I have ever had with any product!

5. rwt325

rwt325 Registered Member

Sad to say their support seems to have gotten worse once they opened the US office. It was great in the early days when it came straight from Moscow. Overall my experience with their support has been good. Right now their US site is a mess, does not recognize e-mails or identities that have been around for a long time. When I finally got to the support screen, the message failed due to some script problem. They are trying to improve security of their site.

That may be your problem oldaussiedog. I heard about the site problems for a while now.

6. oldaussiedog

oldaussiedog Registered Member

There is an adage (used often by data backup marketing people) that says "A company with a computer outage for more than 10 days most likely will never recover financially and roughly 50 percent of them will go out of business in less than five years".

Will be interesting to see how Acronis weather their recent/current problems.

7. shieber

shieber Registered Member

Don't 50% of all software firms go out of business within 5 years?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.