Acronis Snap Deploy 3

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by Mark0, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark0

Mark0 Registered Member

Ok I have not used this product before but I have setup the same type of solution I am after before with a combinations of EmBoot, Ghost and Barts Network Boot disk.

In my testing environment I have a snapgear router doing my DHCP, I have 1 Windows XP workstation that I have loaded everything onto from the install.
    I have 2 other XP workstations connected to my network.

How can I get this to work, I have played around a bit today and got no where, I copied my .tib image that I want to deploy onto my master server, I went in and configured the PXE server section, I created a Template that contains my image, I tried doing a scheduled, event and manual deploy with no luck, I am not 100% sure what I need to do.
    When I start the Deployment the log screen below says Error Creating TFTP server or sometihng like that, can someone help me please.

2. hmhaga

hmhaga Registered Member

Had the same error messeage. Run a reinstall/repair on the snap deploy server, that solved my problem (run the setup.exe again).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.