Acronis Resize Worked but applications do not see free space

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by Matt Eaton, Dec 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt Eaton

Matt Eaton Guest

We used Acronis on a Windows 2003 server. The C: partition which is a Raid 5 setup was low on space. We added another drive to the array and the new drive showed up within C: as unallocated space. We then used Acronis to bring the new available space in the C: partition. Everything seemed to go fine and if you look at the drive now it says it has 6GB's of free space available..

The trouble is apps and some parts of the OS do not see the new available free space. This is very puzzling and I was hoping you could shed some light on this. Have you seen this issue before? This is very important and I appreciate any help you could give me.

Thanks,

Matt

2. Matt Eaton

Matt Eaton Guest

Thanks for the "quick" response.... Nevermind. Delete this thread as I have deleted our server.

Thanks!

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Matt,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

Please accept my apologies for the delay with the response.

Please create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Please submit a request for technical support. Attach the collected report file and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.