Acronis Dares You to Use Product

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by shieber, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shieber

shieber Registered Member

When you log in to the Acronis website and select registered products, you are offered

"Free Upgdare"

Of course, this is the wrong page to get when you select "Registered Products", it's the page you should get when you select Product Updates, but that doesn't really matter since this page doesn't work anyhow, but then one wouldn't expect it to work given the amount of attention they paid to detail. ;)

I heard that the Acronis programming department went to a party to celebrate the release of ATI12 and the "New" website. A very tiny car drove up up out front where the party was being held and twenty of them in brightly colored costumes got out of this very tiny car.

2. RabbitWolf

RabbitWolf Registered Member

LOL!

I can't believe how TI went from a product I really liked to one I can't use at all in just one release...

3. Xpilot

Xpilot Registered Member

Yes I saw them at their previous celebrations when the launched version 11.
    It was held in a Big Top Circus tent. The huge painted on grins did not suit any of them.

Xpilot

4. Chutsman

Chutsman Registered Member

Hilaaaaaaaaaaarious! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.