Acronis 10 Update

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by alexander_925, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexander_925

alexander_925 Registered Member

I have Acronis 10 build 4942. There is a 137 MB update. Sometimes updates create problems that you didn't have before so I just wanted to check with someone who has done the update that everything still works okay - thanks.

2. farmerlee

farmerlee Registered Member

I believe the 137mb update you are talking about is actually trueimage 11. I just checked out the main site and the current v10 release is still the same old build #4942.

If you are talking about upgrading to v11 from v10 then you may want to look thru the v11 posts in this forum as there have been problems experienced by many users. Personally v11 has been working great for me, its especially good on my newest system.

3. shieber

shieber Registered Member

It is possible that ATI 10 will be updated at least one more build to fix some of its bugs. This has been suggested by Acronis folks on the forum more than once. So far, no updates since March 2007.

4. alexander_925

alexander_925 Registered Member

My mistake - the TI 10 update is 102 MB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.