Acronic True Image Home 10

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by macka, Jan 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macka

macka Registered Member

After I have tried many times to do both an icremental or a differential backup which I can´t do of some reason and I don´t why. Now my last hope are you, other medbers, Are there anyone that can help me ?. How should I do ? Now I´m very frustraing because every time i should do a backup my only choice is to do a full backup.

Best regard

Magnus Sandell

2. phasechange

phasechange Registered Member

cool.... computer counting:

"

Welcome... what motherboard do you have and if you know what chipset is it? What kind of hard disks are you trying to backup e.g. SATA and what kind of target hard disk is the backup going on e.g. USB?

Thanks,
    Phasechange

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello macka,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

You can find the detailed instructions on how to create incremental (as well as other types) backup in the chapter 5.2 "The backup procedure" of the Acronis True Image 10.0 Home User's Guide.

If that does not solve the problem, please provide us a step-by-step description of your actions and options presented to you, so we could see the source of the issue you encountered.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.