Ace Utils., setting/s?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by SG1, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SG1

SG1 Registered Member

I'm think I made a wrong choice/setting somewhere, but, I'm not sure where to look for this (minor problem).

When I run Ace Utils. to clean cache/history etc., RegDefend usually tells me that MS error reporting service wants to start. So, did I pick a wrong setting in Ace Utils; or, what causes this to happen, "A" following "B" like that?

Thanks, for help, or any ideas on this.

2. DVD+R

DVD+R Registered Member

You probably did nothing wrong.. except having those 2 Apps on your PC at the same time.. sounds like the Reg Cleaners are conflicting against each other, Not Good, although not overly serious either. The best option would be to decide which you want to keep? Ace or RegDefend? From personal experience I only used Ace once, and then after it uninstalled my Incredimail smileys/Icons/ and Licences after running Disk Cleanup, I threw it out. Its not the Best, and Also after rebooting once with Ace Utilities after a Cleanup my PC wouldnt start it said NTFS Bootfile missing or Corrupt :( Luckily I had Rollback Rx to rescue me or I'd have been Stuffed Big Time :thumbd:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.