account

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by brihy1, Oct 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidbaldwin

davidbaldwin Registered Member

Re: Webroot account - installation woes

Back to tech support I go.

The 3 free months are not showing on the WSA Complete, 1 yr for 3PCs licence I just bought on 22 Nov to renew my 30-day Trial. The WSA UI is counting down from 365 days, not 455 as advertised.

Check for Updates has no effect. Both my WSA UI and my Account Online are counting from 365.

And why can't we renew the keycodes from the online account? It has to be done at each computer. This is inconvenient, especially for kids away from home. We should be able to renew a keycode online. I can go into "Manage Keycodes" and Add Product Keycode, and it shows the keycode, but I can't apply it to my expired computers that have reached the end of the trial.

2. davidbaldwin

davidbaldwin Registered Member

Re: Webroot account - installation woes

Also, on my 4th machine (I still have some Prevx3 subscription left) I have tried to activate WSA with my existing Prevx3 keycode. Not working.

Webroot Tech Support said: "The Webroot SecureAnywhere installer is perfectly capable of accepting a Prevx 3 keycode as I have just tested this with my own Prevx 3 license and it has given me the equivalent WSA protection that I had in Prevx 3."

I have tried to enter my old Prevx3 keycode:
    1E867046-0F92-4F5D-B0F3-............ (last 12 chars not shown)
    into a WSA install, and it gave the error:

W702: This licence is not for Prevx4

I tried the same keycode with dashes removed and it erred:

FZLC0056: Invalid or unknown keycode.

The install was for the WSA Complete. I don't know if the installers are different or if they are all the same and just look to the keycode for the different level of product.

What's my issue here?

3. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

P3 keys aren't accepted within WSA currently - could you PM me with your email address so that I can look up your support conversation?

If you could also send me your license keys, I'll be able to take a look as to why they aren't showing the correct duration.

Thanks!

4. webbit

webbit Registered Member

all issues sorted no on my account excellent support, apart from delay but at least allmis now ok, prev x support here was excellent im sure webroot will be the same

5. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Thanks for the confirmation :thumb: Prevx's support team has joined Webroot's much larger support team so you should receive an even better level of responsiveness now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.