Account disabled? What's wrong?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Forellenblau, Apr 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forellenblau

Forellenblau Registered Member

Hi Acronis!

I wanted to look in my update-account, if something's new there. But after loggin in the page only displays

* Your account is disabled. If you have a question please contact Acronis Support Team.

I have many Acronis products registered there, so i wanted to ask what's wrong?

Thanks

Forellenblau (Konrad Alder)

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Konrad,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

I've forwarded your request to the appropriate person and he will take care of it as soon as possible.

I'll let you know the results.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

3. Acronis Support

Hello Konrad,

I'm afraid that your account was disabled by mistake. We have updated the information in our database and now you can use your account without any problems.

Please accept our apologies for the current inconvenience.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

4. Forellenblau

Forellenblau Registered Member

Hi Tatyana Tsyngaeva,

Thanks very much for reactivating my account! All is ok now!

Forellenblau (Konrad Alder)

5. tsrhfan

tsrhfan Registered Member

My account has also been disabled. What has happened? I registered a few months back and have been able to download updates until today.When will the accounts be enabled again?

Thanks

6. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Acronis have recently implemented a new database that, amongst other things, checks for illegal Serial Numbers or more than one user with the same Serial Number. The intent is that your account won't be reactivated unless you can provide proof of purchase or the illegal software record is removed from your acount. As with many new database systems, it appears that there have been some initial glitches ;).

Regards

7. Acronis Support

Hello tsrhfan,

If you have problems with log in to your account, please contact Acronis Support Team at support@acronis.com. We will investigate the problem and provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

8. Bethrezen

Bethrezen Registered Member

hi

i to have also ended up with a disabled account i dont know if this is just a case of database glitch or if i have been duped and have been sold an illegal serial or if its just the true image 6 is no longer avalable but i would aprecate it if some one could check it out and get back to me

i submitted a this question here

http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/company/contacts/request/?t=1

using the web form but i though i would also ask here also as im not sure if that was the correct place to submit such requests

9. Acronis Support

Hello Bethrezen,

You have submitted a request in the correct place.

Could you please let me know your Acronis request # which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter? I will find out how the investigation of your issue is going.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

10. Bethrezen

hi

when you say request number im asuming that you are talking about the number in the subject header of the automated replay if that if correct then here is what it says

[Acronis #550159] disabled account

11. Acronis Support

Hello Bethrezen,

As I can see, our support engineer Konstantin Karikov is already working on your issue. Please send him the requested information and he will certainly provide you with the further instructions.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

12. Bethrezen

?? i though i already did post the requested info unless im missing somthing ?? or was i suposed to pm him ??

in any case whats the word on this ?? becaue im still waiting for an answer one way or the other

13. Acronis Support

Hello Bethrezen,

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

Could you please send a reply to the last Konstantin's letter? Please attach the information about your purchase of Acronis software (order number, e-mail, where did you purchase our product, etc.) to your e-mail. He will investigate the issue and provide you with the solution certainly.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

14. Bethrezen

One small problem I don't have thoughts details I bought it like 2 years ago and I don't remember where I got it from which is going to make it pretty hard to look up a receipt I just remember surfing the web one day and seeing some discount offer

Let this be a lesson all that glitters isn't necessarily gold if ya going to get software online buy it at the manufactures web page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.