About AntiSpam and Firewall features

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by Nightwalker, Dec 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nightwalker

Nightwalker Registered Member

Hi rigth now i am trialing Eset Smart Security and i really liked it :D. I want to know what e-mails clients are AntiSpam feature compatible? I dont like Outlook i prefer to use something else.

I want to know about Eset firewall , does it make my broadband slower? my conexion isnt that great neither my pc. I do some p2p , play games online and so. Thanks and keep the good joob eset :thumb:

sorry for my english ... it isnt my native language.

2. Nightwalker

Nightwalker Registered Member

Nobody ? =/

3. elapsed

elapsed Registered Member

v4 will include support for more email clients like thunderbird. v3 currently does not.

4. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

The Antispam module in ESET Smart Security v3.0 supports the following mail clients:
    • Microsoft Outlook
    • Microsoft Outlook Express
    • Microsoft Windows Mail
    The Antispam module in ESET Smart Security v4.0, currently in beta, supports the following mail clients:
    • Microsoft Outlook
    • Microsoft Outlook Express
    • Microsoft Windows Mail
    • Microsoft Windows Live Mail
    • Mozilla Thunderbird
    The ESET Personal Firewall module may slow down some network activities, however, you will need to test this for yourself to see if it happens in your usage scenario. You can obtain a trial version of ESET Smart Security from your local ESET reseller, distributor or office for testing purposes.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.