Aaaah, the vagaries of Firefox (Cyberfox actually), intellicast and PCs in general!

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by ratchet, Mar 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ratchet

ratchet Registered Member

Several months ago intellicast updated how they render their images. At 100% the radar images appear to be about 25% of my monitor's viewing area. That had always been the case, however, with the Ff extension NoSquint's Site Settings the images would load at my preferred size. It took a lot of finagling but I was finally able to get the national (US) image to render at my NoSquint size. However, no matter what I tried (e.g. manually make it larger with NSq and/or Ff default zoom, then re-bookmark it, completely remove the bookmark then bookmark it, etc.)I could not get the 1K (local) image to render other than the default 100%. So yesterday I'm registering Norton for another year on a x32 Vista laptop I occasionally use and notice that on it, the 1K is rendering at NSq's 170%. Assuming emailing the link to the x64 desktop would be a waist of time I still do it. To my amazement I open the link and it renders 170%, delete the old bookmark and bookmark the link and it is working perfectly. Go figure!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.