A++ Trojan Protection

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by AnonRogue, Jul 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnonRogue

AnonRogue Registered Member

I got a chance to try this out and i have to admit , job well done!

I used some custom stubs of my own and even tho they bypassed runtime and scantime within the actual backdoor client i was using i could not retrieve any information other then system information like ( cpu,ram and pc name etc..)
    Obtaining a screenshot of the desktop resulted in a black page. Also i could not capture a webcam shot of the PC i had backdoored at home. Keylogger did not work as it caused the system to hang which im guessing might be a webroot feature of protecting the user.. Very nice protection and this is coming from a blackhat ;)

A hint a lot of crypters are using new methods of encryption i suggest taking a look into that .

As you can see from myavscan ( a online scanner that uses 32 different anti-virus vendors ) - the file is fully FUD

~snip~ Scan results removed as per policy: Policy Regarding the Posting of Jotti/Virus Total Results

Cheers~

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2011
  2. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

3. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Thanks! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.