A-squared next release

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by chaos16, Dec 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [ah]

[ah] Guest

He is referring to a present I offered some time ago when the a-squared board went online. The first 50 members (http://forum.emsisoft.com/memberlist.php?mode=joined&order=ASC&start=0) got a version for free if I remember correctly.

Those licenses were assigned as soon as a-squared personal was launched. Gordon and toadbee are quite active here and both of them got their versions without a hassle. Catweazle for example was one of the candidates that used 2 diffrent mail addresses for his board and his a-squared account so he didn't recieve its version in the first place. He simply dropped a mail and the issue was fixed. Maybe you didn't got one cause you used diffrent mail addresses for your a-squared and your board account, too? And is there a special reason why you didn't simply asked when you didn't got your free license right in time?

@upasaka:
    There was a thread some time ago where Kevin from PSC stated the test results of the previous test were faked. They simply paid for a recomendation. So I guess you should take their test results with care. Beside that - as bellgamin stated before - its quite outdated.

2. Upasaka

Upasaka Guest

I was merely pointing out that someone's argument was flawed,there is a review.

For myself I am more than happy with the performance of A2, I have the full version on my own machine and the free version on my sons,we combine these with Adaware SE And SpywareBlaster and have no problems with spyware at all.

It just seems a great shame that some people that appear to have a wealth of knowledge choose to post in such an unpleasant and derogatory manner.

3. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Personal bantering posts removed. Please stick to the thread title discussion at hand.

Edit
    Any other similar off topic posts will be removed without comment.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.