A quick update

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by tewes, Dec 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tewes

tewes Guest

Hey guys just a quick update Anti Keylogger Elite has updated again and can not detect and stop Kernel mode keyloggers including ELITE Keylogger < the worst known to man ! http://www.remove-keyloggers.com/

test it with othters too i cant find anything it cant stop

2. muf

muf Registered Member

Surely you meant to say can detect and stop Kernel mode keyloggers including ELITE Keylogger.

muf

3. tewes

tewes Guest

Sorry lol i mean now not not !

4. Jime

Jime Guest

No, I have test it. The Anti-Keylogger Elite can stop Elite Keylogger, it can block screenshot, keylogger, password thief of Elite Keylogger now.
    Ver of AKE:(3.1.0)
    Ver of EK:2.6(Build 014)

But it will not list the module of Elite Keylogger in its module list, show it was block at right-bottom corner, I stoped it directly.

5. TECHWG

TECHWG Guest

lol i am tewes, now i remembered my login details. But this guy is doing a grand job at this, and with some input from me his software is my choice over most others now. Plus he is always developing it and devotes ALL his time to making this better. Please if anyone uses any Anti Keylogging software give this a try its well worth it. and email the author about bugs etc since he will get right on them to make it better - Trust me i know

6. TECHWG

TECHWG Guest

With this guys developement speeds, i really see this software overtaking Privacy Keyboard in about a few months . . just my opinion but you should see how fast this guy pumps out new (solid working) versions. If you email him with constructive comments he gets right on them. I personally have seen this software through its infancy and now its gathering steam and will be very nice indeed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.