A new update for Spybot Search & Destroy is expected to be released today, Janua

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by NICK ADSL UK, Jan 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

I have just received the above notice from the author and at the present time have no more further details. I am sure a member here will keep us all informed :)

A new update for Spybot Search & Destroy is expected to be released today, January 25, 2004 pursuant to information provided by Patrick Kolla of PepiMK Software. When preparing to download the latest updates it is very important to choose which download location to obtain them from. I recommend folks pick the country located closest to them. In some cases more than one choice is available (for example 2 USA locations are available). Please be patient when downloading updates.

VERY IMPORTANT!: Because anticipated update traffic is expected to be high downloading may become slow. Even if it looks like SpybotS&D is not doing anything please have patience and wait. If you get an error message please try a different download location and again be patient. There are alot of folks trying to update at the same time and the download may take much longer than usual. Please be patient. Thank you.

Below is a partial list of the expected updates, as provided by Patrick Kolla of PepiMK Software (http://www.safer-networking.org/). More are expected but the additional information was unavailable as of this writing.

regards

2. NeonWizard

NeonWizard Registered Member

Re:A new update for Spybot Search & Destroy is expected to be released today, Ja

Thanks for the notice. There is an update posted for January 25, for the beta detection. I updated it just now.

Thanks again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.