a little frustrated

Discussion in 'adware, spyware & hijack cleaning' started by alittlepissedoff, Apr 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. every time i type in a n address in my IE address bar i get redirected to some arb search site and therefore not to the intended site... as i'm sure you can imagine this is getting a little tiresome. if anyone has any suggestions they would be GREATLY appreciated

thanks

2. sig

sig Registered Member

3. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hi there, :)

I have moved your post from the General Forum to here as your problem seems to be related to a possible hijack of your IE.

Please follow the instructions in this post:
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=15913

After you have followed all the steps in the above link, then copy & paste your HijackThis log here in this thread where an Expert will review it and advise you what needs to be fixed. Please do NOT fix anything in HijackThis yourself as most of what it will list will be harmless and even essential to the operation of your computer.

Regards,

snap

LOL Hi sig :D I think your post followed the thread when I moved it to this forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.