a² and Gladiator ... my thoughts

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by rodzilla, Oct 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primrose

Primrose Registered Member

Besides the type of posts that Der dropped..misunderstanding all considered.. :D What could anyone possible say..or suggest..that would keep this thread in an active status ?

Must be waiting for someone to take a real hard poke at it.

:D

The a² forum is open for business and has a few things there for anyone to get their feet wet.

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Srfox, take all your time to shop around and test everything to your liking on your system, that's what evaluation periods are for! Ask questions in the appropriate forums, all will be glad to help you and make you familiar with the software.
    Surely take all your time, with coming new products around the corner, among which the a² to try out too (about which is this thread in the first place :) )

3. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Very true John (Primrose). I'm thinking this thread has probably run it's course. Support was given to a couple guys that had some difficult times and that was a good thing.

As to where this thread has gone, well with the A2 forum back up now and pieces of the product being released, we can probably close this thread. Any new annoucements and discussions of A2's progress could be put in a new thread here when something else important happens.

I'll close this thread in a few hours...

4. Primrose

Primrose Registered Member

Well, I was just trying to save you headaches..certianly did not want to strong arm anyone.. to nice of a forum here to confuse guest or new members on the real goal of a Security forum..even though all this gossip found it's place in a forum section called other anti-trojan software, a² is certainly not just that..and Gladiator is making free tools to get sober and working hard for his company. :cool:

Now if this thread was in the ten forward section..you all could have a bit of fun.. ;)

Thanks for all the laughs :)

5. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Thanks for not closing it yet, so another time we can wish the guys lots of good luck in their positions and with their new software coming closer. Happy testing, all users! Thanks Rod for starting this thread to smack them friendly on the shoulder and push them forward on their roads! For sure we'll hear lots more from them!

6. Godzilla

Godzilla AV Expert

I have no doubt's about this :D :D :D

Anyway, well said Jooske ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.