a-2 must be a dead project following ants?

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by Pretender, Oct 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pretender

Pretender Registered Member

Andreas, I don't wish anyone bad. Young or not.......people need to take the time to tell others (with promised expectations) what is going on when they aren't able to do what they said. It's better to explain rather than to ignore inquiries. All of us can understand (in my opinion) if someone says "blah, blah, blah" and learns to quit saying things that they will not (maybe) be able to provide. Saying " " only raises many doubts.

2. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

Ah, Jeeze guys, lighten up. The way most of you are acting, a² must be the most important thing in your lives. So you,ve spent some time reading and posting on the boards? Like you wouldn't have been doing it anyways. Everybody has setbacks that interfere with something that they're trying to do. The only way never to have any setbacks, is to never try anything. So a² hasn't materialized yet, maybe it never will. So what have you really lost? The anticipation of it? Doesn't seem like that much too loose. The last time I saw anyone cry over something this much, was when my 5 year old couldn't have his favorite popsicle because we were out of red ones. He stomped around the house, whined and threw a fit for 30 minutes. Does this sound familiar?
    So quit :'( already.
    :D I'll be happy to be one of the few that waits with Jooske. And I can positively say that I won't loose any sleep over it!! :D

3. discogail

discogail Security Expert

Unbelievable.... people posting, some as guests under a veil of anonymity, talking about "truth"...& spewing venom & demanding an explanation for the delay in a free program being developed by someone who already has provided free programs in the past......you have no clue......you are not owed an explanation.....give someone the privacy, compassion & understanding you would want for yourselves....life sends us detours & roadblocks.....consider the things that can occur in all of our lives that can take a "plan" & send it tumbling...use your heads...
    ...on the other hand, red popsicles are one of the few things in life definitely worth stomping & whining about ;)

4. hayc59

hayc59 Guest

discogail, very well put i could have not printed it any better!! now this thread has ran its course and should be put to rest(R.I.P.)

5. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

>now this thread has ran its course and should be put to rest(R.I.P.)

Not before everybody has expressed his/her gratitude for the experiences and goodies till now, being glad to have contributed themselves in any way for that (hey! a few evenings out with some drinks is more then most people probably contributed in donations for our wizzkids here! -- excuse me guys :) ) and wished Michael and Andreas good luck with their job --which is a recognition for them and stability for the practical parts in life-- hoping that maybe some day in future they have some time at hand to continue these products. At least they have all chance to keep uptodate with the current changing nasty world.
    But they won't get interested to do so on a free product if only grim and rude people are waiting for it, then if i were them i would only look into a commercial version.

I'm sure there are nice, kind, patient, polite, respectful, cooperative people waiting too for the possibility of a maybe ever next episode in GAV and A².

Not to start any new discussion with opinions, but did i understand many postings above Michael would not be allowed to post in his own former forum in stead of having there at least a life long place of honor and advice and respect? Knife in the back because he's hired in a steady job? Others wiping his messages there?
    If i understood this right i'm off with a lot of sudden serious nausea.

Good luck guys, in further developments!

6. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

Jooske, well said. Well said indeed!

To those who would so harshly judge others, may I quote a few old says...

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.

And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "Let me remove the speck from your eye"; and look, a plank is in your own eye?

Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

grace & peace to all who are of good will.....bell

7. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

REMOVED: Re:a-2 must be a dead project following ants?

REMOVED for Admin review for the same reasons as stated earlier.

8. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Okay, we're not getting anywhere with this thread...

When Andreas wants to post an update he's free to start a new thread here. In the meantime, it's pointless guessing about it or arguing about how people feel about it. Also, this thread is not about GAV - that is over and done with, so let's leave it in the past.

As for the posts that were removed? They may or may not have had some truth in them but that is not the point... They did contain personal and/or insulting remarks and that is why they were removed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.