60 years ago Remember

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by FanJ, Jan 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FanJ

FanJ Guest

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Remember 60 years ago

May there be PEACE in our hearts

Shalom

2. hayc59

hayc59 Guest

FanJay I think i know what you mean!!
    :'(

3. wildman

wildman Registered Member

:) Let us never forget, and let us pledge that we will not sit silent in this day and age should this ugly trend rear it's head yet again.

I have had the very distinct privilege of talking with a saviour, the impression has been with me and will remain with me the rest of my life, it is something one does not ever forget.

Thanks
    wildman
    :-*

4. Ailric

Ailric Guest

I'm watching a PBS documentary about the Holocaust right now. I still can't believe it.

5. greyfox

greyfox Registered Member

The really sad and scary thing is anti-semitism is on the rise again in Europe. This could happen again. :(

6. SMaus

SMaus Registered Member

Anti-semitism is still happening everywhere. Right now I'm very sad not to be able to use the English language perfectly. I would be able to express my feelings much more precisely. People of my generation (born in the sixties) can hardly believe this biggest crime in human history. Despite the various documentaries on German TV.
    I wasn't born in the thirties but I feel ashamed. It's a shame for a whole people that claimed to be civilized. But I can assure you: We will never forget. We see Israel as our friends and we are shocked seeing all those terrible terrorist attacks in their cities. Perhaps, some day, some time, they will tell us "OK, we accept you again".

Thanks for reading

Stefan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.