500 Internal Server Error

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by Liquidslam, Feb 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liquidslam

Liquidslam Registered Member

The above is what I get everytime I try to run the Security Suite update since I installed the Suite for the first time this morning. I have not checked the use proxy server box. I have tried using the SignaturesCleaner program but when I launch it an error message tells me that ewido security suite seems not to be installedo_O Reinstalling does not help, my Zone Alarm firewall configurations are correct but to be sure I even disabled it completely but I still get hit with that 500 Internal Server Error Message. No doubt I am missing something here and would be grateful for any enlightment.

2. peter.ewido

peter.ewido former ewido team

3. Liquidslam

I get a blank screen with the yellow E logo in the center.

4. Liquidslam

Sorry, I was a bit too quick with that reply. When I click on the E logo it opens up the main ewido.net /english site.

5. peter.ewido

peter.ewido former ewido team

That's exactly how it should be. It looks like you are using a very old version of the program (probably 2.0 or even 1.0), where did you download it from?

6. Liquidslam

Yes! That was the problem. When I checked the properties tab of the version I'd installed it gave a modified date of May 17, 2004! I honestly can't remember where I downloaded the thing from or why I didn't check the version number which I normally do. Many thanks and put me down for the Idiot of the Day award.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.