3 on demand scans launch at same time

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by SteveBlanchard, Nov 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteveBlanchard

SteveBlanchard Registered Member

Last night I added an on demand scan to run every Friday at 20:00 and a smart scan to run every Wednesday.

This morning I rebooted NOD v3 vis the kill process as I had done some excluding work on BoClean. A couple of minutes after I noticed 3 scans start simultaniously. The 2 scans I set for next week were running, plus one with my computer id listed on the scan page, which I presume is an inbuilt feature as I had killed the ekrn.exe rather than reboot the PC.

Is this right?

2. Phil_S

Phil_S Registered Member

I had similar when I switched on my computer this morning. I have a weekly scan of local drives set to run at 10.00hrs every Sunday, using the In-Depth profile. In the settings, I selected that it should run as soon as possible, if not started at the scheduled time. Last week, the computer was on, and it ran fine.

This morning, I turned the computer on at 10.07hrs and the scan started three times simultaneously. I thought it was just me :blink:

3. Tief

Tief Registered Member

6-3-2008 9:13:06 C:\Boot sector;C:\;E:\Boot sector;E:\ 0 0 0 Scanning in progress
    6-3-2008 9:12:15 C:\Boot sector;C:\;E:\Boot sector;E:\ 0 0 0 Scanning in progress
    6-3-2008 9:12:08 C:\Boot sector;C:\;E:\Boot sector;E:\ 0 0 0 Scanning in progress

I also have set-up some scheduled on demand scans and I also noticed that 3 on demand scans are launched at the same this. Is this a bug or working as designed?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.