Hello, I started using ESS about two weeks ago, after being quite disappointed with Norton 360 (the security suite had been overrun several times by Trojans that even managed to change its traybar icon). I have been using NAV v2.7, so I'm not really a stranger to this great product, so I decided to give this one a try. While I'm generally pleased with the application's high level of scanning, detection and removal (Norton 360 didn't seem to even scan downloaded files and archives), I have 3 major issues with it: 1. As quite a few people already mentioned, the ekrn.exe process seems to frequently consume at least 50% of CPU cycles (up to 100% at certain cases), usually when a folder is opened (especially if there are archives inside of it). And even copying small files (5-10 MB) from one folder to another can take more time than is reasonable (10 sec), and even after the copy process is finished, the icons of exe files remain unloaded for a long time. It also seems that when downloading a file via IE7 (not via a download manager) the download process will freeze at exactly 99% for a long time, probably to scan the file before saving it to the HDD. 2. The popup blocker (if there is one at all) is quite lacking. I've been used to having no popups\flash-based commercials in the corners of the webpage for a long time, but after switching to NOD32 I can't get rid of them, even with the help of my browser's built-in popup blocker. imdb.com is an excellent example of this, where at random pages (of actors or movies) the browser will open an infinite number of pages, causing a freeze, which can only be resolved by killing the browser's process via Task Manager. 3. Because of #2, I tried to add a good anti-spyware product - Spyware Doctor (v126.96.36.1995), as one of its features is popup blocking. However, whenever any network traffic activity is made (attempt at browsing, FTP download, P2P software, etc) the PC will seriously freeze up, and at times will even crash. It clearly means the two products have conflicts with each other, and would like to know if this a known issue and whether there is a solution for it.