24 - 48 hours?

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Coldmoon, Apr 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Guest

o_O When I purchased TDS last weekend, I saw a note that said my confirmation letter would be sent within 24 - 48 hours. It's ... ah ... Friday? Can someone let me know when it will arive?

2. Dan Perez

Dan Perez Guest

If you haven't already done so, you might want to send an email to

support@diamondcs.com.au

They are usually very quick to respond (but then they usually do not take so long to get you the initial key file:)

3. Wayne - DiamondCS

Wayne - DiamondCS Security Expert

Coldmoon,
    I dont know your name so I can't look into what's happened or even if we've received your purchase, but sales are dispatched daily from 9-5 Monday-Friday -- they're processed and dispatched almost immediately during that time, it's only from 5pm Friday evening that you'll have to wait until Monday 9am.
    If you purchased it on the weekend then you should have received your license on Monday.
    Your best bet is to write to sales@diamondcs.com.au and remember to give them your name. If you haven't heard anything by Tuesday drop me an email personally at wayne@diamondcs.com.au , but I don't think you'll need to :)

Best regards,
    Wayne

4. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

:-/WELL I GOT MY RECIPT SAME DAY BUT NO KEY?

IM SUPOSE TO RECIVE A KEY RIGHT

5. Wayne - DiamondCS

Wayne - DiamondCS Security Expert

Yes thats correct you should receive a keyfile attached to an email from us. If you haven't received that email, please email sales@diamondcs.com.au and they'll sort it out for you as soon as possible :)

Best regards,
    Wayne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.