2 questions about upgrading

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Fidelius, Jan 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fidelius

    Fidelius Registered Member

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2006
    Posts:
    146
    Hi !

    I am a registered user and have two questions about upgrading to version 2.7.
    1) is it safe to upgrade from my current 2.5 french version to 2.7 english one ? I really hate problems on a computer.

    2) is it really necessary to do it now or can I wait for its translation ?

    Thanks.
     
  2. Blackspear

    Blackspear Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2002
    Posts:
    15,115
    Location:
    Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
    Best to wait for the translation, they are working on it... There is nothing wrong with v2.5

    Cheers :D
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.