1 Click Restore Pro

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by n8chavez, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n8chavez

n8chavez Registered Member

I'm thinking of switching from Shadow Defender to something like Keriver 1-Click Restore Pro. I am trialling it right now but I have a couple questions about it.

• Why does it take so long to make differential images; it takes about eight minutes on my system even thought the resulting filesize is under 20 meg.
    • Does it use VSS? I ask because it says that it's "locking" the drive, which would indicated that it does not.
    • How practical is it taking daily images if doing so takes a long time (for differential) uses 75% CPU (when I have 16Ghz) and cannot be done in the background?
    Does anyone else have these issues with it? Am I better off going with a program like RollbackRX, that seems can create snapshot instantly and in the background?

Thanks.

2. ams963

ams963 Registered Member

Keriver uses VSS. If VSS is broken cold imaging from boot would do as that takes images without VSS.;)

3. WSFfan

WSFfan Registered Member

You can try Rollback Rx since you already have Drive Snapshot for imaging and Sandboxie for protection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.