=0 IM so #$%^& angry errrrrrrrr

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Mr.Blaze, May 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

:mad:ok so joosky gets me into this whole ms agent thing i think there realy cool thing but trying to find free cool ms agents of my taste are almost non exsistent at leaqst for free.

i finaly come alcross this page
    http://www.webchannel.com/code/agents/page2.html

i register  by e-mail to get this free agenthttp://www.webchannel.com/code/agents/img23.gif :mad:
    i put all my info  there
    i get this Automated Reply from

<code@www.webchannel.com>
    mke sure all info is correct and some one will verify info
    then ill get my ms agent typ letter

now i start reciveing spam by there partners yet no free ms agent in stead i get junk like this

Upgrading your software to a new version can be intimidating, confusing and even frustrating. Now you can unleash the full power of the latest versions of Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP and Microsoft(R) Excel 2002 with Learn Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP and Microsoft(R) Excel 2002.

This Learn Microsoft double CD tutorial will show you how to get the most out of your new programs. With the help of an on-screen host, guiding you through step-by-step, learning is easy and fun!

Best of all, through this exclusive offer for customers like you, Learn Microsoft Windows XP and Excel 2002 is just $9.99! But don't wait--supplies are limited and this offer expires May 22, 2002, so order today! Just use Priority Code 0070894032 when you order to ensure your special offer:

=========================================
    Master the Latest and Greatest from Microsoft(R)!
    =========================================

Learn Microsoft Windows XP:

On this CD you'll learn how to use the new and powerful features of Windows XP. From the fundamentals, to the advanced features such as: CD Making, video editing, and home networking.

Learn Microsoft Excel 2002:

With this CD you'll get the same easy step-by-step method to learn Microsoft Excel 2002. You'll learn how to do spreadsheets, graphs, charts, and formulas in no time!

Get the most out of Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Excel 2002, by unleashing the power of your programs. Order now and get Learn Microsoft Windows XP and Excel 2002 for just $9.99! Don't let this opportunity pass you by--this limited-time offers expires May 22, 2002, so order now!

Prefer to phone in your order? No problem! Call us toll-free to order at 1-800-727-1643 (Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM CST). Remember to use your Priority Code 0070894032 when ordering to get your $9.99 price. Add $2.99 for shipping and handling. Your customer number is: 33043208.

Sincerely,
    Cynthia Houston
    Vice President, Customer Solutions

P.S. Do you know someone else that may be interested in learning more about this special offer? Please forward this email to a friend!

We back all of our software products with a full money-back guarantee! If you're not completely satisfied, simply return your purchase within 90 days of receipt for a complete refund (excluding shipping and handling). No questions asked!

This special offer is valid for software customers of Broderbund. We sent you this email because you asked for updates about new products and promotions.

Would you rather receive emails from us at a different address?  Click here to change your email address in our database.

We value your privacy.  If you choose not to receive these messages, simply click here or email us with a subject of "unsubscribe" and we'll take you off the list as quickly as possible.  Please include this entire message in your reply.

Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP compatible

Copyright 2002 Broderbund LLC. All Rights Reserved.

9528A-01

so i email them for a week where my agent no reply

turns out  that  they just want your personal info sale it to companys makeing a list

how i know this cause i have 14 aol accounts on the first request you will get an automated response then spam no agent

when you e-mail them they have your e-mail in there records hence no reply back only on new e-mail adress

any body know a good utlity that lets me send out a 1000 same e-mails to same adress with a simpl click

also the e-mail adress for better buisness bural of investigations :mad:im really up set

2. Technodrome

Technodrome Security Expert

http://www.bbb.com/ - Better Business Bureau

Technodrome

3. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

thx man there so dead meat now=)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.