Missing Item Information?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by jole60, May 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jole60

jole60 Registered Member

Hi javacool,

I've been using SpywareBlaster for the past month and first want to thank you for a terrific product.

When I recently checked the Item Information Screen (5/25/03 update-454 items), I noticed that all Items in Definitions listed between FreeScratchAndWin(4) and the last item (WhazItHijacker) show the following General Information: "The specific information cannot be found in the item description data base. Please run the Check For Updates feature and make sure you have the latest item information...". For each of these items, the corresponding entry for Weblink for more information is "n/a". All other items from the beginning of the list to this point show relevant information. The sbinfo.dtb file, dated 5/25/03, displays #82 KeenValue as the last entry. The sbdatabase file, also dated 5/25/03, displays ListNumber=339.

Inasmuch as I have not experienced any update errors since installing SB, I would like to know if these file entries are accurate and complete. If not, what corrective action should be taken?

Thank you for your consideration.

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Please see this thread for full details: http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=8859

This bug will be fixed in the next version of SpywareBlaster. Until then, you can open the sbinfo.dtb file as the information is in plain-text (it sounds like you have already had success with this method). :)

Best regards,

-Javacool

3. jole60

jole60 Registered Member

Hi Javacool,

Thanks again for the prompt reply. I have a Win 98SE
    system, which apparently accounts for the problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.